Sam is a professional English to Malay interpreter, translator, transcreator, editor, and proofreader based in North West London. She has a proven track record of providing fast, accurate, and high quality English to Malay translation to marketing agencies, law centers, linguistics, and pharmaceutical companies. She has also transcribed a 30-minute documentary from Cantonese to English for Alaska TV.
Worked alongside at least five main linguistics and marketing companies:
- Employed on a two year stint to proofread educational science scripts in Malay for videos aimed at primary and secondary school children in Malaysia.
- Interpreted for an asylum seeker in an investigation carried out by the UK Border Agency, a domestic worker in an employment tribunal, in cases where it was important for solicitors in a law centre to understand the complaints of foreign immigrants.
- Translated police documents that were submitted to the counsel.
- Interpreted in a market research focus group discussing Dunhill products
- Transcreated, backtranslated, proofread, and copywrote a variety of short and long commercial briefs and TV scripts for Hogarth Worldwide London, New York, and Singapore.
- Some of my clients for Hogarth included advertising campaigns for Sunsilk, Microsoft Windows, Shell, Kotex (for Ogilvy & Mather), Motorola, Panadol, and Mattel, with frequent return of business.
- Translated Google Ad Words and keywords for this lead generation company.
- Transcription of a 30-minute documentary, ‘The Proposers’, from Cantonese to English for Alaska TV’s submission intended for TV broadcast on a robustly tight deadline.
Need Sam’s interpreting or translating service? Feel free to contact her to discuss your project requirements and rates. For full details please visit her interpretating and translation website.